Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Montreal, QC
We are looking to expand our team! Dehumidified Air Solutions, the leading manufacturer of indoor pool and grow room dehumidifiers in North America, is seeking a Warehouse Associate at our Montreal, Quebec location.
The Associate will be required to pull warehouse items from the shelves, ensures that orders are accurate and stage items correctly for delivery. The Associate will also operate material handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed.
***Must have forklift experience!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Receipt of incoming shipments
- Inspection of incoming shipments (damage, count, cosmetic, and dimensional/functional checks)
- Pulling of parts per pick list, proper arrangement on cart and delivery to next operation
- Inventory checks and reconciliation
- Pulling, packing, and shipment of parts orders
- Last check of outgoing units and loading of units on truck/container
- Completion of all incoming receipts and outgoing shipments paperwork
- Maintaining organization and cleanliness of warehouse
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Stages items correctly for delivery
- Monitors stock control systems and processes specific orders
- Shrink wraps products to pallets
- Performs other general warehouse duties as needed
Education and Experience Qualifications
- High school diploma is an asset
- At least six months of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Forklift certification a plus!
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Basic blueprint reading skills a plus!
- Basic computer skills
- Team player
- Good attendance
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical coverage
- Pharmaceutical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Paid vacation
- Ongoing training
- RRSP matching