Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Montreal, QC
We are looking to expand our team! Dehumidified Air Solutions, the leading manufacturer of indoor pool and grow room dehumidifiers in North America, is seeking an electrical assembler at our Montreal, QC location.
The Electrical Assembler will be responsible for routing, wiring, and installing electrical components as well as full functional and electrical testing on products.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying electrical component
- Reading and interpreting plans
- Doing the cabling
- Assembling the electrical components on the panel
- Installation of the panels in the unit
Education and Experience Qualifications
- High school diploma is an asset.
- At least six months of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in cable assembling and mechanicals parts using hands tools using standards procedures.
- Manual skills/Good dexterity.
- Solid work ethic attitude
- Able to perform repetitive tasks.
- Team player, responsible, autonomous.
- Detailed and process oriented
- Follows instructions
- Safety conscious
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical coverage
- Pharmaceutical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Paid vacation
- Ongoing training
- RRSP matching
How to Apply
We invite all interested candidates to send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email.
Thank you to all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted