Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Montreal, QC
We are looking to expand our team! Dehumidified Air Solutions is home to the industry’s most respected HVAC dehumidification brands: Dectron, PoolPak, Seresco Dehumidifiers, Agronomic IQ and Dehumidified Air Services. These brands create optimal indoor air quality (IAQ) conditions through temperature and humidity control. We are seeking a Brazer for our Montreal facility.
The Brazer will be required to join components to assemble fabricated metal parts, using torch or welding machine and flux.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Reading drawings
- Using oxy torch to braze copper pipes
- Welding coils
- Bending and pre-assembling PVC and copper pipes
- Familiar with hand tools
Education and Experience Qualifications
- High school diploma is an asset.
- At least six months of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Eye-hand skills
- Manual skills
- Teamwork player, responsible, autonomous
- Detailed and process oriented
- Solid work ethic attitude
- Safety conscious
- Follows instructions
- Able to perform repetitive tasks
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical coverage
- Pharmaceutical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Paid vacation
- Ongoing training
- RRSP matching
How to Apply
We invite all interested candidates to send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email.
Thank you to all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted