Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Montreal, QC
We are looking to expand our team! Dehumidified Air Solutions, the leading manufacturer of indoor pool and grow room dehumidifiers in North America, is seeking an Assembler at our Montreal, Quebec location.
The Assembler will be required to connect parts or products using a variety of tools and equipment to specifications required in the production line and ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble metal parts using hand tools
- Assemble units per company standards
- Read and interpret unit drawings and paperwork
- Complete paperwork as required
- Meet quality and productivity standards
- Use equipment in a safe and proper manner
- All other related tasks
Education and Experience Qualifications
- High school diploma is an asset.
- At least six months of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the manufacturing environment
- Physical dexterity to complete required assembly
- Attention to detail
- Solid work ethic attitude
- Team spirit
- Able to perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical coverage
- Pharmaceutical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Paid vacation
- Ongoing training
How to Apply
We invite all interested candidates to send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email.
Thank you to all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted