Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Montreal, QC
We are looking to expand our team! Dehumidified Air Solutions, the leading manufacturer of indoor pool and grow room dehumidifiers in North America, is seeking a Pipe Assembler at our Montreal, Quebec location.
The Pipe Assembler will be required to plan, install, and maintain pipe systems and supports as well as secure pipes to fixtures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Reading drawings
- Using oxy torch
- Welding coils
- Bending and pre-assembling copper pipes
- Familiar with hand tools
Education and Experience Qualifications
- High school diploma is an asset.
- At least six months of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Eye-hand skills
- Manual skills
- Teamwork player, responsible, autonomous
- Detailed and process oriented
- Solid work ethic attitude
- Safety conscious
- Follows instructions
- Able to perform repetitive tasks
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical coverage
- Pharmaceutical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Paid vacation
- Ongoing training
How to Apply
We invite all interested candidates to send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email.
Thank you to all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted