Director of Growth Marketing
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Montreal, QC
We are looking to expand our team! Dehumidified Air Solutions, the leading manufacturer of indoor pool and grow room dehumidifiers in North America, is seeking a Director of Growth Marketing to join the Dehumidified Air Services team at our Montreal, Quebec location. Dehumidified Air Services is North America’s largest manufacturer-direct dehumidifier service organization.
Dehumidified Air Services is seeking a leader with an entrepreneurial, creative, day-one attitude, who will apply growth marketing experience in turbo-charging a startup business in the indoor air quality (IAQ) market. You will be joining an entrepreneurial team that has a strong bias for action and a fanatical focus on the customer. In this role, you will be responsible for driving strategy, setting priorities, expanding capabilities and delivering on ambitious revenue goals. You will build your team from the ground up to accelerate the company’s growth of new customers across multiple customer verticals. You will grow the company’s revenue base by working at the intersection of customers, business, technology, data, and marketing.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Dehumidified Air Services leadership team to set and execute the roadmap for short- and long-term growth plans and guide the company’s trajectory to new inflection points
- Conduct effective mentoring on growth-related topics, such as SEO, SEM, funnel optimization, digital marketing, and other related areas in order to ensure all of the relevant stakeholders are properly educated on how to infuse growth tactics into their respective business segments with maximum impact
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insights, and counsel to the General Manager and executive leaders to implement growth-marketing objectives that align with business goals
Strategy & Execution:
- Own and deploy growth marketing strategy across end-to-end customer funnel (from acquisition through revenue generation) and across the marketing mix (including online and offline channels)
- Define and build growth marketing dashboards for measuring KPIs, including growth volume, CAC, retention, LTV, online marketing ROI, lead ratio, cost per lead acquisition, etc., and own full accountability to achieve weekly and monthly targets
- Hire and engage agency partners for ongoing support operations
- Develop buyer personas for each target channel, and work with Business Managers/Directors to understand how to position our products and services to them
- Develop a go-to-market plan for new product and service launches, and manage efficiency targets, and channel and partner selection
- Own management and refinement of all Dehumidified Air Services assets in print and digital format, including website, LMS, Resource Center, training content, emailers, brochures, flyers, gifts, packaging, etc.
- Formulate and implement an SEO strategy that drives high-quality organic traffic
- Develop and drive lead generation strategy and strategy to convert qualified leads into sales
- Plan, execute, and lead strategic campaigns across the marketing mix (online and offline channels), including social media, SEM, display, radio, TV, podcast, etc.
- Build an extremely compelling case for customers within the digital marketing arena, particularly regarding converting leads from prospects into customers
- Simplify customer journey, enhance online experience, and make it easy for customers to do business with us
- Develop and drive lifecycle retention program, including transactional messaging, trigger programs, and campaigns (promotional, seasonal, lead nurturing, etc.)
- Devise partner marketing strategy that drives growth, and support and oversee partner marketing activity: ensure that our strategic partnerships have appropriate materials and support
- Deploy loyalty program with the intent to build entry and exit barriers
- Build an outreach program and a process to collect testimonials and constructive feedback from customers
- Collaborate with Business Managers/Directors to forecast and plan company revenue growth
- Deploy strategies to upsell products and services, including but not limited to bundling programs, discount programs, etc.
- Work closely with Sales Managers, Business Managers/Directors, and creative agency to ensure timely, pertinent, and engaging content production to support our revenue generating activities
Education and Experience Qualifications
- You must have a degree in sales or marketing or equivalent experience (proven experience as an entrepreneur is welcome)
- 7+ years’ experience growing revenue at scale via performance marketing within a B2B or B2C technology or services company
- Experience with channel testing methodology, lifecycle marketing programs, and multiple attribution models
- A background in owning and managing a budget, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CPA, ROAS, retention, LTV, etc.
- Experience with FieldPoint, Salesforce, or any other marketing automation platforms
- You must be highly motivated by the prospect of scaling a hyper-growth company while working with a peer group of Business Directors
- Demonstrated analytical rigor – you must know how to quantitatively analyze and optimize marketing programs and growth initiatives
- Expertise of ad/web/email reporting and analytics platforms, such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.
- You must have a strong bias for action and the ability to foster a competitive, results-driven mentality in your team
- You must also be a world-class individual contributor with day-one mentality. You should not mind rolling up your sleeves to switch from strategy to execution as and when required
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel 15-20% between US and Canada
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical coverage
- Pharmaceutical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Paid vacation
- Ongoing training
- RRSP matching
How to Apply
We invite all interested candidates to send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email.
Thank you to all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted