Status: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Montreal (VSL)
Job Description: The Technical Sales Support Team is the first line of response for all DAS products and will be responsible for supporting all 4 brands of the company: Quest, Dectron, PoolPak, Seresco. The candidate will have to answer sales questions, provide solutions tailored to clients, will insure an excellent understanding of the customer’s needs and suggest more efficient alternatives if necessary. He/she will have to provide drawings, technical specifications of the products offered and a submittal for sales to send to clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Respond to vendors queries through a sales management IT application;
- Translate customer needs into technical specifications;
- Produce submittal drawings;
- Select the components in the schedule;
- Provide an estimate for submissions to sales reps;
- Submit final quote to sales.
Education and Experience:
- DEC or bachelor’s in engineering;
- Minimum of two years of experience in a sales support role. We will consider candidates who demonstrate a strong motivation for this task without necessarily having these two years of experience;
- Experience of two (2) years working with a 2D drawing software (3D an asset)
- Experience in air conditioning, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC);
- Knowledge of office tools (Office Suite);
- Bilingual (oral and written).
How to Apply:
We invite all interested candidates to send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email.
February 14, 2020