Status: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Montreal (VSL)
Job Description: The candidate will report to the Warehouse Manager and will be in charge of receiving and dispatching the goods, while providing assistance to the warehouse team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Reception and shipment of products;
- Handling, transfer and storage of parts and pallets using a handling or handling motor;
- Control of the conformity of the goods received according to the supporting documents;
- Identification and reporting of handling anomalies (defective packaging, missing parts);
- Participating in the organizer and keeping the warehouse inventory up to date.
- Keep the reception and shipping area clean and well organized;
- Ensuring compliance with security standards;
- Any other related task.
Education and Experience:
- Handle and transport the products;
- Drive a forklift (electric start);
- Identify and verify products or goods;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Manual skills;
- Team spirit;
- Experience in HVAC, an asset;
- High school diploma or equivalent / any other related certificate.
How to Apply:
We invite all interested candidates to send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email.
February 14, 2020
Return to careers page