Status: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Montreal (VSL)
Job Description: The Pre-Production Support Technician/Engineer is member of a highly skilled technical support team that can provide the link between sales teams and production teams.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare all necessary documentation for all equipment brands;
- Take over from the sales support team and must ensure that technical information is provided to the production team in accordance with the client’s signed quote, including the approved submittal package and manufacturing plans associated with the submittal;
- Accurately answer questions from the production team to clarify items in the submittal, where appropriate;
- Perform a detailed analysis of the order form sent by the client;
- Ensure the conformity of the submittal by talking with the responsible sales team members or outside representatives, if needed;
- Provide the technical drawings for the production team (electrical, mechanical, etc.).
- Prepare the assembly instructions for the product to be delivered;
- Validate with the production manager that all the documentation is compliant.
Education and Experience:
- Technical DEC/college diploma or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing or industrial production environment related to the field.
- Experience of two years working with a 2D drawing software (3D an asset).
- Experience in heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR).
- Understanding of refrigeration and/or dehumidification technology is an asset.
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office suite.
- English and French, oral and written.
How to Apply:
We invite all interested candidates to send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email.
February 14, 2020
Return to careers page