Status: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Montreal (SLV)
Job Description: Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Human Resources Coordinator will be supporting all aspects of the HR and Compensation activities within a fast-paced and growing environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the recruitment process for factory and offices positions i.e. posting job descriptions, screening potential candidates;
- Perform multiple follows-ups: end of probation period, work permits, RAMQ cards, uniforms, etc.;
- Gather documentation to support Bill 90 conformity;
- Collaborate on various HR projects and activities: performance evaluation, organizational policies, job descriptions, organizational chart, confirmation letters, onboarding, etc.;
- Create a wide range of documents, communications and reports in both French and English;
- Update and maintain employee files;
- Enroll employees in the benefit coverage and update benefit reports and files;
- Perform payroll specific data entry and correct timesheets;
- Process payroll when needed (backup);
- Provide support for projects and special assignments, as required.
Education and Experience:
- DEC/Certificate in Human Resources Administration;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of the Act Respecting Labor Standards of Quebec and general HR best practices;
- Excellent knowledge of Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook;
- Honest and trustworthy, results oriented and strive to be the best;
- Strong believe in collaboration, building relationships and value the perspectives of others;
- Performs well in a change environment;
- Conveys information and ideas accurately, both orally and in writing;
- Fully bilingual: French and English;
- Works within existing procedures and policies.
How to Apply:
We invite all interested candidates to send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email.
February 14, 2020